Effective Mosquito Infestation Pest Control Service for Your Home
Mosquitoes suck, literally. That’s why XPERTS mosquito control service targets these pests so they don’t target you.
XPERTS mosquito service plan provides:
- A combination of treatments to break the mosquito’s life cycle, preventing larvae from becoming breeding, biting, and potentially disease-carrying adults
- Monthly or one-time treatments during mosquito season safe for family and pets
Problems due to Mosquito infestation:
Signs of Mosquito infestation:
Mosquito Bites can cause, ranging from mildly irritating to intensely inflamed with swelling. Only the female mosquito bites humans, the males feed on nectar and other sweet things.
- Adults are attracted to standing water, including water trays from house plants and water bowls, where eggs are laid
- You can see them lingering in dim and shady areas.
- Larvae of mosquitoes in stagnant water.
- Mosquitoes make an annoying high-pitched buzzing sound.
- You See Them Hovering Over Food in Kitchen
- They Live in an Area With Humid Weather
- Experiencing increased Itching/Appearance of Bites
- More Scratching At Night
- Mosquitoes thrive in areas where there is standing water. The incidence of mosquito infestation increases during the wet seasons of the year requiring control. Damp, hot climates attract mosquitoes, providing them with the perfect breeding grounds for mosquito infestations.
Get Professional Mosquitoes Pest Control Help
A combination of four methods is used in the most effective and environmentally friendly pest control programs:
- Mosquito Surveillance:
- Source Reduction
1. Mosquito Surveillance:
2. Source Reduction:
The first pest control service in the country by keeping abreast of the latest developments and use only those chemicals which are approved by WHOPES and EPA.
For more information on our termite treatments, please call at +91 9866990067 or +91 9441027666 or Email us at email@example.com
For more information on our termite treatments, please call at +91-9866990067 or +91-9441027666 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org