First of all, it’s important to understand what attracts flies. There are thousands of species of fly in the world, including house flies, small house flies, blowflies, flesh or latrine flies, fruit flies, and stable flies. Stable flies – usually found where livestock are present – bite whereas many other insects are just nuisance flies. Flies are strongly attracted to light, the food stinks, or other “favorites” and can enter your business through doors and windows and can live in drains, and thrive on trash
Fly Removal and Prevention:
Our professional fly control and prevention specialists take an integrated pest management approach. While we have techniques and treatments that will eliminate the fly infestation, it doesn’t do much good if you haven’t gotten rid of the reason they showed up in the first place. We know how to get rid of flies so that you can enjoy your home without the concern of removal.
Our Technician will track down the reasons why the flies are in your home. Perhaps there is a garbage dumpster placed too close to the home. There might be an animal that got into your home and died, creating a breeding ground for flesh flies. We’ll find the reason and remove the eggs, adults and breeding areas and seal up access points.
After our review, we will use the Pest Management programme to control the flies, which includes the below process for Adulticides and Larvicides
Get Professional Flies Pest Control Help
We will use the Pest Management program to control the flies, which includes the below process for Adulticides and Larvicides:
- Fly traps
- Spray on Method
- Paint on Method
Problems due to Flies infestation:
- They can be annoying and irritating to workers and patients, with incessant buzzing and flying
- Flies can carry pathogens that may cause disease and can help spread foodborne illnesses. According to the World Health Organization, flies are capable of spreading these pathogens because they feed on filthy matter, potentially picking up and transmitting disease-causing organisms along the way when they then make contact with people or their food. This can be problematic for some patients, especially those that may already have compromised immune systems. The diseases that flies can transmit include enteric infections (such as dysentery, diarrhea, typhoid, cholera, and certain helminth infections), eye infections (such as trachoma and epidemic conjunctivitis) . House flies pick up bacteria, fungi, and viruses and then spread these pathogens by contaminating food and water.
- Some species of flies can bite.
- Drain flies thrive in foodservice and food processing settings. The presence of moist, warm environments, as well as a ready supply of organic waste material, satisfies the requirements for these insects to survive and reproduce.
- They can contaminate food and packaging materials.
- Because flies may be considered filthy, their presence can call into question your cleanliness and quality of care, potentially harming your healthcare facility’s reputation.
- Flies can disrupt your facility’s operations, productivity, and service.
Signs of Flies infestation:
Flies Pest Control FAQ's
The first pest control service in the country by keeping abreast of the latest developments and use only those chemicals which are approved by WHOPES and EPA.
We at Xperts Pest Control solutions address fly infestation at every stage of the fly life cycle. We offer Two Kinds of Services:
For more information on our termite treatments, please call at +91 9866990067 or +91 9441027666 or Email us at email@example.com